Friday, April 20, 2007

The SUN is SHINING!!!!

It makes my day. It is only 9am and I feel so happy and so joyful! I can't explain it any other way, except the sun is shining, David Crowder Band is playing and it is a good day! I have laundry started, my bangs are looking good, I think I finally figured out how to style them! I even feel skinny this morning and my stretch marks are fading on my stomache! I pray my joyful attitude continues as the 14 month old girl comes to play this morning.

It helps that I got to go running yesterday and am looking forward to a date night tonight with Drew! Any suggestions for a date? We always end up going to dinner and Target or the mall. It is nice to shop without kids! But it would be nice to mix things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!