Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cool

Ever read someones blog and want to leave an intelligent or at least funny, memorable comment and can only think Cool! Can I be your friend? Wanna be my friend, your cool! I just read Steph's post and couldn't think of anything but cool! and wow! and I wanna do that! and Man, I need to be a better blogger, so I can do that! So, if anyone from Google is reading this, pick me! pick me! pick me! And if you aren't from Google, either go read what I am talking about or read on for more of my daily whatever it is that I write.

There are many things that i have wanted to do all my life or at least been interested in for awhile. 1) Running 2) Photography
3) Selling lots of stuff on Ebay 4) Making money off this blog (or at least free stuff) 5) I can't think of anything else. Okay, so not all of these are things I have wanted to do all my life and I am totally not giving myself enough credit because there are things that I am doing that I love, like being a mother and I have always wanted to do that! So, why don't I do some of those things. Recently, I have been running and actually like it! Surprise! Okay, not running, jogging, My motto is one foot in front of the other and slow and steady wins the race, I mean finishes the race. I will not every be a runner, I will always be a jogger and I am okay with that. I like jogging. But calling it jogging sounds lazy, so I call it running. Photography, I need/want a different camara besides a point and shoot and maybe take a class. But, both those things involve time and money. So... The last two are things I could do, maybe. I have sold stuff on Ebay but just stuff around my house (which reminds me I have some stuff I need to list) and I mean I want to make serious cash, okay I would settle for cash. Anyway, my point is, I don't have one. Blog, well, I guess I just need to keep writing? How do you blogbrities make it big? Oh, right, by not reading sites like mine. Well, maybe one day I will hit the jackpot when someone from Google reads this post after they google mom blog or something. Yeah, it's late and I need to go watch American Idol. Too bad Sanjaya got voted off last week... too bad.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I think YOU are cool for being so honest and open! And talking about things that you enjoy and dream to do! I started out SO small with no readers for months, then suddenly my little ol' blog had readers and now I'm off to visit Google. Keep it up!
    ; )

    Steph

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!