Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Differences

It is so fun to have two boys. For some reason, I thought my second baby would be exactly like my first. Sage was so easy to feed. He ate everything you put on his plate and still does for the most part. He loves fruit. Any fruit. He will eat it first and usually ask for more. Same with cheese. And he eats vegetables really well too. Carrots, brocolli, peas, most veggies, without adding butter or salt! Kolby is not so keen on veggies, getting him to eat any is an accomplishment.

Take lunch today for example. I made grilled cheese sandwiches and cut up strawberries. Instead of grilling a sandwich for Kolby, I cut up a piece of bread and cheese and some strawberries. He quickly ate all the bread and then proceeded to tell me he was all done. Sage ate all his strawberries first, asked for Kolby's cheese and when told no, ate his sandwich. I put a piece of cheese in Kolby's mouth to help him remember that he likes it and then he ate the rest. The strawberries, I also had to put in his mouth so that he would remember. He ate a total of two pieces of strawberries. Sage asked for the rest of his. They both seem to have a bottomless pit for a stomache though!

I feel like i could go on and on with differences but my brain isn't functioning. We have entered the world of bad dreams with Sage and last night, he slept in our bed for a while meaning I didn't get much sleep. And Kolby has been waking up some too, so good times around our house!

1 comment:

  1. for some reason neither of my kids will eat strawberries - Jason is happy with that - more for him. Drew is my veggie eater and Ally my fruit eater. Difference are interesting with two kids from the same gene pool!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!