Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Copycat

Kolby watches everything Sage does and then tries to do it himself. Well, not everything, but we are getting closer to the day of having two boys running around our apartment. I have a feeling that next winter, this apartment is going to feel very small some days, but that is a different post. When Kolby watches Sage use special soap (Purell) he rubs his hands together too. When he watches me put lotion on, he rubs his hands too. It is so cute. We captured it on camera in the tub the other day.

Sage gets ready to get his hair washed.


Kolby gets ready to get his hair washed too.



Oh my word, aren't my boys the cutest EVAH?!

2 comments:

  1. They are adorable. It's so cute to see Kate try to imitate what WE do.

    Krista Laser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Repeaters are killers. Even the smallest thing both (especially Ally) repeats. If I say "I hate that" she says "mommy we dont' say hate" A small reminder from God to use my nice words.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!