Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Haircuts all around!

My friend Laura, came to our house today and gave all 4 of us haircuts. Kolby's first! No more long, wispy hair on the sides. Here are the pictures that we totally staged because he is the second child and his haircut took 2 minutes and I totally forgot to take pictures. Anyway, he is so cute! (And yeah, that is me holding him, I got glasses, I am getting old!)












Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, I got bangs! I am so now. (Name that quote in the comments section)





In all honesty, I was so undecided while she was cutting my hair if I should get them or not, I finally just got them, already! Enough talking, just cut. And now, I don't know if I like them. Maybe I just have the wrong face for bangs. Maybe I just haven't had bangs in so long that I don't know what I should look like with them. Maybe I don't even know how to style them! AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH. What have I done?! Can I still wear a ponytail, a headband? Oh, I might have just messed everything up. But they will grow. But how long will it take them!!!

4 comments:

  1. you look good - I am also too chicken to let them chop them off - you are braver than me.

    Hey with the sideways picts - try rotating them in your folder saved on your computer. That usually works for me.

    You have inspired me to write more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Kolby have the same hairstyle in the last 2 pictures. How sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it! I know about haircut regret though! I just vae myself those bangs and thought the same thing - here's what you do...go to Target and buy those hairbands by Goody - they're thin and they're called "Stayput". They look really cute with a ponytail, and they'll hold the bangs back when you don'tw ant them to show! I LOVE the Kolbster's hair!

    Also, your topic for tomorrow...getting your toddler a toddler bed vs. a twin bed? And how to get them to stay in it? Inquiring minds want to know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. love the glasses! mr. emotional is winding up so i'd better go! (yes, he is like his mama) :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!