Saturday, April 28, 2007

Bloggers Without Makeup




I am posting a picture of myself wearing no make-up for a contest. Steph, at Adventures in Babywearing is hosting the contest!

I usually wear at least mascara because my mom taught me that it wakes us blondies up and makes us look alive! Most days, I also wear powder, blush and my favorite lipgloss by Burts Bees. I use Rhubarb and Radiance (clear) and could buy a couple more. I keep it in my diaper bag and purse and wish I had one in my bathroom!

Now, go check out the contest and look at all the other bloggers without makeup!

8 comments:

  1. You look great! I love Burt's Bees, too. Thanks so much for playing along!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are beautiful!


    i have a minor addiction to burts bees products

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look wonderful. I keep my lipgloss in the diaper bag also and almost every day I wish I had one in the bathroom. You would think since I have that thought run though my mind so often I would just go buy a 2nd one but I never think about it while out and about so I still only have the one.
    my photo is up also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! Very natural. And, Burt's Bees rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pic!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have that natural, fresh beachy look. Lucky girl, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!