Thursday, April 05, 2007

Sageisms Part 3





When asked how old he is: "Two half!"

When people come to our house, he automatically turns into the loudest singing guitar player, ever.

Things he asks for most everday: "Mitamin, please!" (Vitamin), Milk, "Me watch somefing, you shower."

Yesterday after being asked his name, he replied "Me Sage. Me go poopy and pee pee in potty!" (We all wish!)

When asked if he wants to go poopy in the potty, he replies "No, tank-you."

His favorite shirt? Guitar shirt.

He told us the other day "Me go Yale, me play hockey!" All on his own!

When asked why he disobyed, He said "Me want to."

As I am sitting here, I asked him if he pooped, he said "Me poop on you, that funny!" Ummm, no.

1 comment:

  1. Good grief - I had a lot of reading to do today and LOVED every minute of it.

    I can't wait someday to hang out with Sage - he sounds like he is super funny.

    By the shower thing - I think he knows he needs to sacrifice and watch something so you can have a good warm shower :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!