Friday, November 23, 2007

Whirlwind Week

We have had a busy week. Today is our last day visiting my brother and his family.

I have about 5 minutes of peace while the boys are napping and the bigger boys are off playing frisbee golf.

And, I have nothing to say.

Dang, this posting everyday stuff is hard!

I did go to Target this morning because I was completely out of diaper wipes and found some pajamas on sale for the boys and some cheap DVD's. Anybody have any Black Friday shopping stories?

Tomorrow we are leaving bright and early to get a start on our 11 hour drive home. If I actually post tomorrow, it will be amazing. I think I have used all my words between blogging and talking to other adults!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!