I love shopping. I love picking out gifts for people. But there are those people who are so hard to buy for. They buy everything for themselves, what is left? Here are a few of my ideas. Melanie is hosting a Holiday Shopping Carnival, where I hope to get ideas for those hard to buy for people. To play along, you make a list of 5 things that you are going to be giving this year along with a link as to where to buy them. Enjoy!
1. Pop Up Books by Robert Sabuda These are so fun to look at for everyone. You can also find them at Amazon.
2. Smartwool Socks I know Melanie said no socks, but these shouldn't even be called socks, they should have a much more delicious name. I love these, my husband loves these, my 3 year old son loves these. I will definitely be handing these out come Christmas time.
3. I am in love with Etsy. I have written about it before, but check out these hats for babies or kids I love the cupcake hat. There are so many great things on Etsy, it is hard to pick one!
4. I love headbands. This year, I am really wanting a headband from J. Crew, but it is hard to spend that much money on a headband for myself, so I think it would make a great gift! I can see it with hair swept up or all down, curly, straight, just an easy accessory for that holiday outfit or with jeans and a t-shirt. Here it is.
5. Music is always a great gift. I love getting new cd's because I rarely buy them for myself. Deliberate Kids is by Phil Joel, it is a Christian kids cd. Phil Joel used to be in the band, Newsboys. And oh so fun! We listen to it nearly everyday.