Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thankful Thursday

I almost forgot!

1. For my friend, Tasha, who buys me lunch at the mall. Unnecessary but sweet. And she makes me laugh while we are together!

2. Sage being nice to the other kids at the play area at mall today. Exept for the one he smacked in the face. But then he was nice and petted his head!

3. Sage giving me random hugs, kisses and snuggles!

4. Drew sending me a very sweet text message (since he has been at school for 15+ hours today).

5. People who are kind enough to tell an 8 month pregnant woman that she looks great! Liars, but it makes me feel good!

1 comment:

  1. What EVER. We have discussed this before. YOU are the sickeningly beautiful, skinny woman who looks like she has a basketball underneath her sweater when she's 9 months pregnant. I, on the other hand, look like I ate an entire Dairy Queen (the building, too) in one sitting. ;) Ah, pregnancy...

    Rach

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!