Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Guess what Sage and I did today?!

We walked to the scary grocery store. Come to find out, not that scary and actually quite nice! There are verses on the walls of the grocery store as are the Ten Commandments. The bags say, "Smile God loves you!" The walk there is the scary part and even that, not so scary. It just looks scary because you walk under the interstate where it is darker and there is a lot of broken glass. I stand out in the neighborhood with my bright blonde hair, but no one batted an eyelash at me. So, I probably won't be buying regular groceries there, it is nice to have for things I have forgotten or need to fill in like milk, bread and eggs. And it is nice to be able to walk there.

Guess what else I did today? Nearly finished Sage's month by month book. I have journaled all but month 12. I need a picture for month 9, 10 and 12, add some stickers and journal on month 12 and all done. Now, he will know that I love him. And I can show him this book when the new baby comes and say see how tiny you were? Now, for the one year scrapbook, maybe I should try to do a few pages a day instead of watching tv in the evening.

I haven't been sleeping all that well. Not surprising. I wake up every couple of hours and have had trouble falling asleep at night. But I shouldn't complain because I know there are others who sleep a lot worse than me. I have started sleeping with a pillow between my legs and under my belly and that has helped. I also have had a lot of dreams. I don't like dreaming, it makes me feel unrested. My husband says the opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!