I am starting something new that I read off someone else's blog. It is called Thankful Thursday.
1. I am thankful for an incredible son who has been a huge blessing in my life.
2. I am thankful for an incredible husband who is so supportive of me staying home with our incredible son!
3. I am thankful to be pregnant with a second son and having the pregnancy going so well.
4. I am thankful that we found such a great apartment when we moved here.
5. I am thankful for the mall playground so Sage can burn some energy and I can sit!
6. I am thankful for goldfish to keep Sage quiet while I shop and walk!
There are really so many things to be thankful for and I could go on and on but dinner needs to be made and I need to figure out how to make potato soup!
Another post on the pregnancy later...