Wednesday, January 11, 2006

New Bib

Since Sage has started to feed himself more and more, I noticed a step up in a bib might be necessary. Food tends to spill more easily. I bought a Baby Bjorn soft bib. You know the ones with the big pocket to catch dropped food. He has used it once and it is great! I didn't have to pick food out from in between and beneath his legs. It was a little pricey, $7, but so far seems to be worth it. If only I had it this morning for breakfast when he kept dropping cheerios off his spoon. There is always tomorrow!

I have a dr. appointment today so will post later all the exciting details!

Sage was sitting on my lap and I was showing him how to put his hands on my belly to feel the baby move. Of course, the baby didn't move but then Sage looked at me and put his hands on his own belly! It was so cute! He is so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!