Friday, October 24, 2008

Picture Day

You might not want to look at these if you are eating or easily disgusted. Or, enlarge them and get a better view!

The Waiting: He's showing us his bracelet.


The Before: This is better looking than at home when I was trying to decide if he needed stitches. I got a good piece of advice from a nurse at our pediatricians office. "If the sides of the wound aren't touching, it needs stitches."


The During: It kind of grossed me out seeing her pull his flesh together with a needle.


The During:


The After: He kept moving so it was hard to get a good after shot. It is all greasy because of the neosporin.


The Proof: He wrote TOY!


Maybe he was able to start writing his name and toy because of this bonk to his head!

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! What a little trooper.

    Glad he's on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I had a head wound like that once!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUCH!!! Townes did this at the Iowa State fair, ah, I was trying not to completely freak out! I did ok :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!