Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Today

I'm alone in my house. It is quite strange knowing that no one will walk through the front door shattering my quiet house.

Today is the first day of Mothers Day Out. I have 5 glorious hours to do with what I want. Okay, need to do. I have already been to Target. I need to make my grocery list and head to the grocery store then hopefully a couple of stores I hate taking my kids to, but need to get to for some decorating stuff.

It's exciting stuff, let me tell you. The boys were so excited to go, Sage kept asking me if we could leave. And they were so proud to carry their new lunch boxes.

I forgot my camera so I ran back in the house to get it, so you get to see them buckled into car seats.


Standing in front of the church entrance.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Kolby looks so grown up! When did that happen??

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!