Friday, September 12, 2008

Specific Prayer

Please pray for our family specifically for obedience from the boys, peace, wisdom and unity.

We've had kind of a hard day with obedience from Sage. I think it is his fear and not knowing what to do with it. We had a family prayer time and I doubt that will be the last!

The hurricane is coming, the official word is that it is really too late to evacuate. It is expected to hit this evening and continue through out the night until 6 or 7am. We are expecting 70 - 80 mile per hour winds. I'm not expecting too much sleep.

I'll post if I can, but I'm not expecting electricity in the morning.

Text messages will be our best form of communication according to the tv. But again, it will be used sparingly.

6 comments:

  1. I love you and you're in my prayers. Is it scary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy's text @ 7:22 AM: "Storm still raging. Started around 12:30, lost power 2:45. Slept in upstairs hall. House okay. We're good. Keep praying. Water on for now. Turning phone off." Thanks to all of you who are joining in prayer. We so appreciate it! (Kristy's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for updating, Sandy. I was wondering what was going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you updated too, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying very hard for you! Thanks for the update Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you. Please update when you can.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!