Thursday, May 24, 2007

We're Home

And I'm supposed to be packing... um yeah, I'll get to that. We're just moving for the summer, so I don't have to pack the entire apartment just the essentials and I keep telling myself that they have a Target and the Mall of America, so I can pick it up if I need it!

Seattle was incredible. So beautiful, I want to move there. I will try to post some pics and blog more about it later, like in June.

BUT, Steph at Adventures in Babywearing is hosting another contest! This time it is to win some awesome products from Skip Hop, hosted by Mason & Matisse. You may remember that I was digging the Dou diaper bag. I ordered it in kelly green from another store. I literally ordered the bag and then clicked on to Steph's site and read about the contest and the 20% just by entering the code insider.

Have fun shopping and saving!

1 comment:

  1. Seattle is awesome!!! I loved it - we were there almost 9 yrs ago on our honeymoon. I loved the coast by Sequim!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!