Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Big Decisions

This is huge, people, life changing kind of decision.

I currently carry a diaper bag everywhere I go. It carrys my wallet and cell phone and some chapsticks, my essentials. It also carries the boys essentials, diapers, wipes, 2 sippy cups, 2 snacks, bandaids, neosporin, purell, sunscreen, and kleenex with the random receipt crumpled at the bottom.

So, the life altering decision is this: do I want to carry a fun summer purse (suggestions welcome) also and leave the diaper bag in the car as I go in and out of stores or do I want something that can be taken in and out of the diaper bag like this? Really, really, serious, important decisions.

I know that I don't need to shlep the diaper bag with me everywhere I go, but I do need it in the car.

That's all I've got.

2 comments:

  1. That's a tough one. I like the seatbelt bag best I think. Then, it's not an either/or decision.

    Krista L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggled with this last year because I was taking my wallet and phone out when I didn't need the diaper bag, BUT in a transition I dropped my cell phone and a stranger picked it up and instead of taking it to the customer service like he said he would - used it! ARGHHHH we had to get a new phone and all the hassles that come with it.

    I suggest getting a cute purse that would carry a wipe box and one diaper and other necessities (like sanitizer)! I have a small sling back pack in the car with other things that I would sometimes need like extra clothes if we had an accident.

    It has worked for me! Jason still believes that he has to carry the whole stinken diaper bag everywhere even though we rarely use it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!