Monday, May 28, 2007

We Made It!

We pulled in by 1:00. Thanks to the time change, Kolby woke up at 5:15 so we were pulling out of the parking lot by 7:30 and Kolby was napping by 8.

It was another smooth drive, although there was a buzz in the air. We all wanted to be done driving and just get there! Drew might have sped and I might have stayed turned around, without my seatbelt on a little too long, but I don't want to write anything incriminating on my blog.

We are pretty much unpacked but need to make a Target and Ikea trip for some stuff we didn't want to pack, like a potty seat. It's not like Sage uses it anyway.

4 comments:

  1. So glad you made it! Only a few months and you'll be on the road back again:) Miss you.....Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu can use our potty seat - neither of our kids used it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith uses our potty seat all the time!!!

    To stand on so she can splash water all over the fweaking BATHROOM!!!! GAH!!!

    What in the world??? Didn't people actually used to potty train children? I just DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to the Midwest!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!