Saturday, May 05, 2007

A New Title?

I am thinking of changing the name of my blog. I mean, seriously, Thoughts and Happenings? Pretty boring and unoriginal! When I first started my blog, I mainly wrote about Sage and the changes in our life. Mainly, the change of moving half way across the country. And boy, my posts were booorrrriiiing! I think the two people who read were my mom and Rach, who had a blog herself and made me think I could do that! Not that my readership is huge by any means, just that I know I have at least 3 more friends that read!

My point! Is that my title and my url are boring. I don't think I will change my url because, I don't want to confuse anyone nor do I want to confuse myself, and really, I am only thinking of myself here. But, the title of my blog could be easily changed. Drew suggets "Seagulls in the Parking Lot" because we still find it funny to see seagulls in the parking lot of Target or the mall! We have lived here two years and can't get over it!

Any other ideas?

5 comments:

  1. seagulls in the parking lot - PERFECT
    it's original, it's YOU! people will remember that name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - I want to change my url but know that then nobody will find me. I like the seagulls thing - it makes me giggle and wonder what is going to be up today in the crazy world of kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just for the record, Sarah Berb reads nearly every day.
    I enjoy the Seagulls idea. It's different. Different is good. It would be better than mine!
    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    I wanted to touch base with you. You were assigned my name for the swap over at CaC.
    Looking forward to connecting with you.
    You can email me for contact details.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!!

    I saw over at CAC that I'll be sending you a box for the swap. You can email me your address at leah0776 at gmail dot com.

    your sons are so adorable! congrats on that 10K!

    p.s. i like the name seagulls in the parking lot. they have always struck me as funny too, so i think using that as your blog title would be really quirky and creative! :-)

    xox
    Leah
    Creative Every Day

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!