Thursday, May 03, 2007

Things:

I'm digging: Canon SD700IS, Ergo Baby Carrier- I carry my 25lb. son on my front, no problem!

I'm buying (bought): Keen's for Sage in black and Croc's in black for me! And looking for shoes with arch support for Kolbs, maybe Converse?!

I'm eating: Caramel Nips and Kettle Corn Popcorn in the 100 calorie packs

I'm wanting: Pink Ipod Shuffle for running, of course. Skip Hop Duo in denim. And in all fairness, one of the handles of my current diaper bag is ripping a handle off. (that is a whole other post) Harveys seatbelt wristlet because I really don't need to carry my whole diaper bag around Target, Stop & Shop, Sam's Club and the million other in and out errands I drag the boys to.

I'm dreading: leaving the boys to go on a 5 year anniversary trip. Seriously, I don't think Kolby has spent one night away from me and I can't remember the last time Sage did. That said, they will probably do better than me! Also, 3 days of driving with the boys.

I'm thinking: There is only 4 minutes until Gray's Anatomy!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm thinking of making this a regular thing for me, it keeps my brain organized! I looove that wristlet and a big fan of Skip Hop.

    Have fun on your trip! I hope it goes by extremely fast (and slow) for you at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's with there being a whole new set of characters on grey's anatomy? and aren't you glad we didn't have any trouble getting pregnant after watching that?

    you got me hooked on etsy...look at this... http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5889405

    ReplyDelete
  3. mama c-ta left you a comment? you're in the big time! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!