Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Sage Funnies

He was looking at his football today and asked what was on it. I answered that's the Hawkeyes. He responded "Me yove hotguys!"

We were watching Rachel Ray and a cookie commercial came on. He said "What's that?" I answered "Cookies." "Me yove cookies."

We were watching Rachel Ray (still- and this is only like the second time I have ever seen it) and a commercial for Reeses Peanut Butter Cups came on and he asked what it was. I answered candy. He said. "Me yove chocolate!"

He is in a love everything phase. Pretty funny. He even told me he yoves boccolli! The sweetest is when he says, "Me yove you." Melt my heart.

He also yoves tum (gum), Bo, daddy, baseball, Cars, Boz, Veggie Tales, Coke, foffee, Yife (Life), Frosted Mini Wheats and usually whatever he is eating. These are in no particular order and he has never tasted Coke or coffee, but has declared his love for them many times. He might have heard those phrases slip out of my lips!

2 comments:

  1. I am still a little confused about the Hawkeyes - My husband being the dedicated Cyclone doesn't allow our poor children to even know about the Hawks. Cyclone graduates that cheer for the Hawks - seems weird to me???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, I grew up in CR and was a Cyclone because my mom said I couldn't go to U of I and my big brother was a Cyclone so it made the choice pretty easy. And, my all my family on my moms side are Hawk fans, my cousin even plays football for them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!