Monday, May 07, 2007

28

That is how old I am as of today.

10 years ago, I graduated from high school. I went to a small, private, Christian school and graduated with seven people. I think I know where 3 of them live and maybe what they are doing. Sad, huh?

Am I where I thought I would be 10 years after high school? I think so.

I am a stay at home mom with two boys. I don't think I really thought about where (in the States) I would live. I probably just assumed that I would live where I grew up. I didn't think we would live 20 hours away.

Which brings me to my new blog title, Seagulls in the Parking Lot, we live near the ocean and when I am at the grocery store or Target and see seagulls, it brings a smile to my face. To be able to tell my son, that's a seagull and not while watching The Little Mermaid, is cool. I am so glad that we don't have to tell him about crows! Yet.

I thought we would be living in a house with a mini-van.

I wanted to be done having babies by the time I was 30. (probably not going to happen!)

I'm tired and this post is going no where...

5 comments:

  1. I had to laugh as I read what you changed your blog name to. This is the first time I've read it and I just bumped into it. I, too, live near the water and just moved here 8 yrs ago. I'm also 28. I am also a stay at home mom and thought it was SO freaky when there were ducks/seagulls in the parking lots! I can relate! And go girl on the marathons! My friend does them too and I say good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you via blogs! Thank you for your nice comment. Congrats on your recent 10K--it's great you were able to run it with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe your kids can babysit for mine, because I don't want to start having them until thirty and you wanted to be done by then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Kiki!!! Do you have a 10 year class reunion? I only know where about 5 classmates live and I had 50 in my class - you are WAY over my percentage.

    I hope that your day was filled with wet kisses and special presents! Man stinks being Drew - birthday and Mother's day in one week and Jason though V-day was too close to my birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!