Thursday, April 02, 2009

What Sage Thinks About Me

1. What is something mommy always says to you? “Clean up your room. Just kidding. Go to the zoo.”

2. What makes mommy happy? “When I put stickers all over my shirt.”

3. What makes mommy sad? “When I’m mad.”

4. How does your mommy make you laugh? “By tickling me.”

5. What was your mommy like as a child? “Sage.”

6. How old is your mommy? “1.5”

7. How tall is your mommy? “7 inches.”

8. What is her favorite thing to do? “Bake.”

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? “Watch television.”

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? “Cause your name was an easy name to say.”

11. What is your mommy really good at? “Driving.”

12. What is your mommy not very good at? “Playing games that don’t have directions.”

13. What does your mommy do for a job? “Clean the house.”

14.What is your mommy's favorite food? “Don’t know, you never told me.”

15.What makes your mommy proud of you? “If I win a war.”

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? “Sam”

17. What do you and your mommy do together? “Play games and go to the beach.”

18. How are you and your mommy the same? “Cause we have the same hair.”

19. How are you and your mommy different? “Because you have a pony tail and I don’t.”

20. How do you know your mommy loves you? “Because she gives me a heart every Christmas.” {Um, I don't, maybe I should?!}

21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy? “That you call him Babe.”

22. Where is your mommy’s favorite place to go? “Heartland.” {Kids Church and I've never been}



7 comments:

  1. Oh, so SWEET! I just love Sage's perspective and your funny faces.

    And I'm glad to hear that you're good at driving. The streets of Houston are safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's the cutest thing I've ever heard! It makes me realize how observant kids are, and what an influence we have on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are too cute...I can't believe how big Levi is getting already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so fun! I thought it was funny that your job is apparently driving. Are you going to post about April Fool's?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who's SAM?
    The self portrait with the 3 boys is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to do this with Chase today. All he would answer was "I don't know." Stubborn. But I love Sage's answers! And the pictures. You are such a good blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a good idea - I wonder what would happen if I did that to my kids?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!