Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm feeling hot, hot, hot.


Well, maybe not hot, but really good. I mean who can feel hot in sweatpants and a t-shirt and besides, I made the mistake of weighing myself. And it made me scared to try on actual clothes, which I should not be doing anyway and I know that but I am so excited to wear actual clothes. Pants without a stretchy waist. Shirts that don't bulge in the front. Wait, they do still bulge in the front, they just aren't made to do that!

I hope you are getting the vibe of this post. I'm trying to be funny. But, I really do feel quite good.

My mom is here and she is managing and playing with the boys. My work load is minimal. Nurse the baby, hold the baby, take a nap and I went one step further and made myself a cup of half-caf coffee.

He's sleeping in the sling right now, which has been something of a dream for me. I wanted to be a baby wearer with Kolby but always felt fake because I used a Bjorn because of his shoes and bar. And that wasn't fake, I just wanted to use slings and such more. And can I tell you how not stressful this is? I mean, when we brought Kolby home, we were immediately researching club foot and how to treat it and what doctor would be the best. And now, we're just home and hanging out. Not making doctor appointments, except for the jaundice check on Friday.

I mean really I should have a baby everyday. Totally joking.

He eats about every 2 hours and loves to be held and snuggled. And I love obliging him. So does Sage. And Kolby. And Grandma.

We're having a blast.



10 comments:

  1. Oh Kristy, he is so sweet and you are so blessed to have such a beautiful family. I am so happy for you and thank God for your little miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! so glad to hear things are going well for you. your boys are adorable, by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How perfect are the your boys! I love that they are so excited to have a baby at home. I'm jealous that you are feeling so good, he must have come easy! I hope that I feel that great after this baby. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just smiling! So glad you are feeling so great and have so much to be thankful for! The 3 boys pictures are ones to cherish forever. Is Levi still looking more like Kolby?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're feeling good! I hope your cramping has eased up. Yeah for having a good eater and a baby that likes the sling! I can't wait to see you workin' it at church. Enjoy being taken care of by your mama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, enjoy these intense, amazing first days...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're feeling so good, Kristy! Thanks for more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun - your 3 sons! Enjoy your live-in 'granny nanny' these next several days and get some extra rest while you can. I'm sure Sandy is having a blast enjoying her precious Texas grandsons. Love seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on baby #3!!! and don't worry girl, you'll be back in your pre preggo clothes before you know it! Just relax and ENJOY every moment...

    ReplyDelete
  10. look at that super cute bundle of baby! i love it! So glad things are going well for you.

    brittany

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!