Sunday, June 03, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up

We drove 900 miles, saw my cousin get married, met my new (2 month old) niece, Sophie, forgot to take a picture of the cute baby, ate pizza at Happy Joe's and had an ice-cream sundae for $2.85 (I forget how cheap the midwest is!) and now we're back. The best part was watching Sage sing, dance, wave his hands in the air, and play the air drums and guitar at my parents church this morning. Let's just say that, it is hard to get people to clap there, so he was definitely noticed. It was so cute.

Drew starts work tomorrow which means it is my first day in his parents house with the boys by myself. Kind of, his mom has Mondays off.

I'm having a hard time finding things to be positive about so I am just going to bed and leave you with this: do not read anything into the last post. If I have an announcement it will be very clear.

1 comment:

  1. Are you okay, friend?

    I like the wrap up - for some reason I think it's infinitely funny when people throw in a sentence like "forgot to take a picture of the cute baby" and then on to the next thing.

    I'll wait for the clear announcement. Just remember, no matter what - there is love in your life.

    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!