Friday, June 08, 2007

Random Things About Me That You Probably Don't Care About

My favorite colors are green and pink, okay black too.

I like having long hair.

I love bags and purses.

I love shoes but don't buy too many because shoes in a size 10 or 11 just aren't as cute.

I think I am in the middle of being girly and a tomboy. Meaning, I keep my toes polished, and usually dry my hair but can get ready in 20 minutes if needed, usually I just need 30 - 40.

I like to blend in with the crowd.

I wear mainly plain clothes, not too many prints because in my mind, I won't get as tired of plain colors as quickly.

I love shopping at Target, could spend hundreds of dollars and way too much time.

My boys are the cutest ever!

I have a like/hate relationship with my bangs.

I probably won't cut bangs after I grow these out.

I use cloth diapers for Kolby.

I try to be "green", reduce, reuse, recycle. But will be the first to admit that I am not that great at it.

I enjoy going to the Y more after I am done than during or before.

I am a fast reader, if I am interested in the book.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kristy! I love your blog! It is so nice to know how you and your family is doing! All this info is very interesting to me! I get a whole new perspective on who you are! I'm with you on the Target thing! And, you have the cutest boys, I have the most beautiful girls! hhmmm.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you both are wrong. I have the cutest girl and boy with LONG eyelashes!

    Target is my favorite. You get a good deal for little moolaa. I just wish I liked taking my kids to the store. I guess it helps so that I don't spend too much money.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!