Monday, August 04, 2008

I'm not gonna lie

I might be a little nervous regarding Edouard.

It's just that I don't know what to expect. Most likely, we will just get rain and some thunderstorms. And I'm not even scared about the what ifs. We have some bottled water and some canned food, we're as prepared as we're gonna get.

But when I get an email saying our church is shutting down for the day and Drew gets an email that says not to come in if it is dangerous... I guess I start to get nervous.

I know whose hands we are in, I know who is in control and I'm not scared just nervous. I also know who to give those nerves to!

So, no worries after all!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so out of it... i had no idea there were bad storms going on. Hope it's light...

    brittany

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!