Monday, March 22, 2010

Kolby's Birthday Pictures

Before Breakfast

After Dinner
Don't you wish his mom had wiped the pizza off his face?

These cupcakes were gross. I didn't even finish mine. I blame the can of frosting. I usually make the frosting. I remembered why.

Chuck E. Cheese Party
Check out the naughty in the background.*

Getting Crowned

Hi-Five!

'Sup Dawg, I mean Rat.

The party at Chuck E. Cheese was great. (We paid for the whole thing by ourselves) My only job was to show up with the birthday boy, provide the numbers of the guests, bring cupcakes and ice-cream and enjoy. The hostess passed out pizza, drinks, cupcakes and ice-cream. And I totally redeemed the cupcakes that day.

I didn't want to post pics of the party goers, since they aren't my kids. But they all had a really great time! *The naughty was not one of our party goers.

2 comments:

  1. He is SO blasted sweet! Does he look more like Drew as a kid?

    I just want to pinch those cheeks, and why do they have to grow SO FAST?

    Praying for you tomorrow...I'm thinking healthy GIRL, but on my toes to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of Kolby's birthday. Thanks for meeting us at the park on Friday! That was so much fun. I can't wait to hear about tomorrow's reveal...on Wednesday. I'm thinking girl. I don't know why. But four boys. Come on. That would be incredible, too! (And, no weddings to pay for so far, right?!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!