Monday, December 28, 2009

Things I Want to Tell You

- Levi has slept through the night the last 3, or is it 4, nights! Yes, the first 3 or 4 in his life. Yes, he is 13.5 months old. Thank you very much.

- He won't tonight because I typed the above sentence.

- Christmas day was a lot of fun.

- Drew and I were so excited that we got up at 5:30 and 5:45.

- And waited until 6:15 for all 3 boys to wake up.

- And might have snagged Levi out of his crib when he gave the slightest whine, but wasn't fully awake.

- We tried to make a fire, but our wood wast a little wet.

- Sage and Drew put together a Star Wars lego ship. It took hours. And a little yelling. But no tears.

- Kolby had some stomach issues, so we didn't go to our friends house for brunch.

- We missed our families. Very much.

- We missed the snow our families are getting to enjoy. For a couple hours.

- I hope to get back to blogging. And cleaning. Soon. Ish.

4 comments:

  1. snow is only momentarily fun. go to the park today for us :)

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. we missed you too, but so glad you had a good christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO glad he has had a few nights sleeping through.... I pray they continued!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all missed you too, big time! So glad you had a good day though. Can't wait for the pictures!
    Happy New year!!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!