Sunday, May 17, 2009

To My Love

7 years ago, we said I Do.

Drew, Before God our Father and these witnesses, I promise to be your faithful wife. I promise to submit to your leadership as the church submits to Christ, to honor and respect you and to encourage you to pursue God wholeheartedly. I will always be faithful and devoted to you. To you alone do I give my heart and body until death parts us or our Lord returns.

I love you more deeply today than I did the day I first said those words.

I know more today what those words mean.

I understand them better.

I am committed to them even more.

You truly are my best friend.

I love you!

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! wow, 7 years. you're now officially a seasoned experienced wife:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you both!! 7 years ago was a very special day for us too as we shared in your "dreams coming true!" We love you both so very very much!
    May God continue to bless you as you continue to live together for Him!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You guys are a great couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. marriage is the best for so many reasons- hope you have a fantastic time celebrating the ride so far!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!