Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's February

February is the month that I get sick of my winter clothes. Specifically, my shirts. Maybe it is because I have about 5 that I wear. I own more than that, I just don't wear them all that often. They don't fit quite right or something. I open my shirt drawer every morning and reach for a black or gray shirt, usually a turtleneck, 3/4 sleeves. I only have two of those, so the other days, I kind of feel at a loss but manage to wear something.

I think ahead to March and all that will open up to me. Short sleeves. But in reality, short sleeves are more April or May. Because even if I venture into my short sleeve drawer, I always put somthing from the long sleeve drawer on top because I am cold.

And short sleeves? Really, they aren't my friend. They are more of an aquantance. I don't mind them, but I don't love them. They just are. They just open up different options. Short sleeve black and gray shirts.

1 comment:

  1. Just wait... next year you will be so sick of your summer clothes by October. And I'm not kidding. No long sleeves until November or October, at the earliest.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!