Saturday, February 02, 2008

I want a Wii.


We were given money to buy a Wii for Christmas.

I want it.

Yesterday.

I had one. I bought one. I brought it home. It was before Christmas.

I was at Wal-Mart and they announced that they got in a shipment of 11 Wii's. I didn't think too much about it, finished picking out my yogurt and then wondered how much money I could sell a Wii online for. I decided to buy one.

I took it home.

I stared longingly. Sage asked to play.

It was too close to Christmas, there were too many online and we were leaving. I returned it.

I had one. In my possession. In my home.

And now, I call 3 Targets every morning looking for a Wii. Ready to throw the kids in the car in their pajamas and go to Target to buy one.

Every morning, after every phone call, Sage asks, "What did they say?, Do they have one?"

No.

When, Target? When will I get a Wii?

After Feb. 28, I will extend my phone calls to Wal-Marts. I have a 10% off coupon that expires.

1 comment:

  1. Stink!
    Hard to believe that they are still so hard to find...guess lots of kids got IOUs for Christmas??

    We got ours back in Sept...so glad we did.

    Hope you find one soon...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!