Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Day I've Been Waiting For

I'm featured on Hair Thursday.

Do you wonder what it is? I don't know how I found her, Whoorl, but I did. And she started Hair Thursday. I would check her site every week looking at what she suggested for other people and decided, she knew what she was talking about. So, I emailed and asked her to sign me up. That was September. She emailed back with Feb. 28, 2008. Um, that was forever away! But, I waited. In December, I did get it cut and low lighted, trying to get back to my root color. (I refuse to say "natural" because in my mind, I am still naturally light blonde.) I kept waiting for a style. A magically transformed style. But, I didn't know what to do. And I knew Whoorl would.

Go. Click on Hair Thursday. Vote! This might be the most important vote you will make in 2008.

Isn't there something else we have to vote for this year?

5 comments:

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!