Friday, July 13, 2007

My Sister Started a Blog

And with 4 kids, she has some good stories and quotes! Go check it out!

Tomorrow is Sage's third birthday. We're throwing a party for our family. It is our first official birthday party for Sage. I feel old saying that I have a three year old.

Then on Sunday, we are getting a family picture taken, by Drew's cousin, Molly. I am thinking white shirts and khaki shorts for the boys and a white dress for me. And I just remembered today that the pictures are Sunday, so I pray I can find something today! I am just waiting for Kolby to wake up so we can get shopping!

2 comments:

  1. You ARE old if you have a three-year-old! How could that possibly be?

    Hey - send me an e-mail with a recap of where you've been and what you've been doing for the last few years. I've been trying to read your blog to get up to speed, but still can't put all the pieces together.

    You were bound to grow up, I suppose, but you are still little Kristy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you DO need a girl! Or maybe Sage can wear a bow? I put bows/piggy tails, etc. in her hair and she just rips them out...

    we sent him a card...how was his bday? pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!