Thursday, July 26, 2007

Down but not Out

So, Tuesday night, I woke up with the flu, in the middle of the night. I had a stomach ache when I went to bed and hoped it would be better in the morning. No such luck.

I felt awful all day. I think Sage watched about 8 hours of tv. Both boys were generally good and for that I was grateful. Sage kept saying "Me no want you be sick anymore." And then his true confession for why: "Me want to go outside."

Today, we are expending some of Sage's energy. It is really humid and he is sweating a lot but he wants to play outside. He has sweat running down his cheek and the tip of his nose!

4 comments:

  1. Sage cracks me up! Hope you feel better and that no one else gets it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better fast enough to visit me this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...looks like we both started blogging around the same time! :) I'm so glad your sis started cause she's got me in a fit of giggles from all her daily stories!

    Get better!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!