Monday, July 16, 2007

A Birthday Party in Pictures


Sammy blows bubbles while Sage pops them.

Sage and Sammy were the only two to run through the sprinkler. Sage insisted his shirt should be off and Sammy managed to get hers soaked.


Squirt guns were a big hit. Sammy and I are ganging up on the injured Britta (she fell off her horse, for the full story go here)

Sage is totally breaking the rules by squirting someone on the deck, my guess is his dad, which makes it a little okay!

Table full of gifts.

His favorite present from Nana and Papa, a drum set. I know his face shows no expression, but I kid you not, this is how his face looked after opening every. single. present. Maybe it is good, he won't have to fake a great reaction when he gets something he hates!

Blowing really hard! Tate, Britta and Chase making sure he does it right! The wind ended up blowing out the candle for us. He tried this one time and then told Drew he wanted him to do it. Drew refused and he just kept looking at us like, come on, already blow out the candle for me! Then, the right wind came.

Birthday Boy.

Krista and Kolby

Chase enjoying his cupcake.

He woke up, came into our room and said, "Now, me play mine drums!" The mean parents we are, we made him wait until the next day to play his favorite gift. In our defense, it was 9:30 by the time the last guests left!

He even shared with his brother!

5 comments:

  1. I wish I was there...it looked great. Maybe I will be invited to his 4th...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a little crazy to me that you have a 3 year old?!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Those pics are PRICELESS. I LOVE the green cupcakes, and you look GREAT!

    Ok, I am SO confused. I thought you were in MN? but britta and sammy are there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sage!!! Hope you had fun with Grandma and all your cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!! It looks like so much fun. It's so hot here I just want to jump into that hose with the kids.

    Drums.. wow - what a brave Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks just as fun as I remember! Thanks for a great party!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!