Thursday, July 05, 2007

Do you ever have one of those days where you start to type and everything sounds dumb? It just doesn't sound exciting or even entertaining. That is today.

I wanted to write about a new review site and I wanted to direct you to the cool new link on my sidebar, but I can't get it to show up and then when I decided, I will just write about it, everything sounded dumb. But, it isn't about me. Well, actually, this blog is kind of about me, because it is mine. Anyway, getting off subject.

Mama Speaks is a cool new review site. A site geared towards moms, written by moms, with reviews of things your kids or babies might need. I just entered an easy contest just be sending an email!

Also, since I have been entering so many contests and doing so little real blogging, I apologize. But! Guess what! I got my sling! It is this one. And it is so beautiful. The cherry color seems to be a muted cherry color which for me is just perfect. I don't like my reds to be too red, know what I'm sayin? So, now I can stop entering contests for slings, except maybe a pool sling... And, I love to use it! I have already used it so many times and it is so easy. I just put Kolby in the hip carry and off we go.

Today, we went to have lunch with Drew and of course it was the perfect opportunity to use my sling and after a little bit, my shoulder started to hurt. And I thought, oh man. I am not sayin a word to Drew about this! But then I realized that it was the shoulder that I had the diaper bag slung across, not the sling! Amazing! It is so great because a lot of his weight is sitting on my hip. I can't believe I have never had one of these. I almost want to have another baby sooner just so I can sling em around! And last night, for the fireworks, Kolby totally fell asleep in it. So sweet. I am trying to get a cute picture of us, I already have one of Drew and Kolby!

3 comments:

  1. Love your sling - so much fancier than mine. Looks like Kolbs loves it too. Having him cuddle must be the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drew looks great in the cherry bomb sling!!! When I have a baby someday, you are going to have to let me try it because I can't believe that it works - even though a lot of people have told me they love them.

    Wish our fireworks were full of cuddling - Drew was so insane after the parade and playing at Grandpa's that he ran around crying and annoying the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this picture! Oh gosh, the sling looks great!! I LOVE that pattern!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!