Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Today is Christmas Eve. A day we should take time to stop and think about what we are celebrating. I am celebrating the birthday of Jesus Christ.

Because Jesus was born, I will live for eternity.
Because Jesus was born, I live with joy.
Because Jesus was born, I live with grace.
Because Jesus was born, I live with peace.
Because Jesus was born, I will live for eternity.

The best part, everyone can! I am not saying life will be peaches and cream. I have trials in my life, same as everyone. But because of Jesus, I can live with joy, grace and peace. I won't always, but I can by looking to Jesus everyday and relying on Him. The one and only person who will not fail me.

In other news, we have been in MN for a week now, eating too much food and watching too many movies. Movies that I mostly slept through and didn't really care about. I slept through Bewitched and Star Wars 3. We went to see Narnia. I thought it was really good and would recommend seeing it. We leave tomorrow for IA. I am excited to see my family. Our families are so different. His is scheduled, mine is fly by the seat of your pants. And am I ready for that!

1 comment:

  1. ha - your families sound so much like ours - so different!
    I love the "Because Jesus was born" thing. THat is awesome!

    I love your blog!
    Have a GREAT time!
    Rach

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!