Tuesday, August 30, 2005

SHUT UP!

Drew found out yesterday that his studio is taking a trip...to FINLAND! I am so jealous! Everyone told us that he would only take a day trip this semester. We had planned for me to go to North Carolina to visit my brothers family while he was gone so I didn't have to stay here alone. Well, yesterday morning, we were watching the news about Hurricane Katrina and they were saying fuel prices are going to go up so airline tickets will go up. So, we get on the internet and look for tickets thinking that it doesn't really matter when Sage and I go because Drew won't really be taking a trip anyway. We book tickets for next week! Drew won't be going until the end of September and the dates aren't set! I am bummed that we will be gone at different times. I am going to call Delta and see if I can change my ticket. But the other bummer is that I was going to be in NC for my nephews birthday. I haven't ever celebrated his birthday with him. He is going to be four and we have always lived in different cities. So, I don't know what to do. Ideally, I would leave while Drew is gone too and go to Iowa. But we had only planned on one trip this fall and next semester I will be too pregnant to travel while Drew goes on a trip. And the next semester, I don't know if I will be up to flying with two babies by myself. Sage would be 2 by then so we would have to buy him a ticket anyway and could we afford two tickets?

Pregnancy update- still puking. No weight gain or body changes which is weird because with Sage everything started moving around right away but maybe this time, everything is in place and just waiting to get bigger. I didn't gain weight right away last time either but don't worry, made up for it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!