Thursday, August 18, 2005

I hate puking

Not that anyone enjoys it, but I really hate it. Guess why I puked this morning? Because I was brushing my teeth and looked at the dirt on my bathroom counter. This was at like 11am when I finally showered. Maybe it is a sign that I should clean more often. Not that I didn't know that!
The other day I puked at Sam's Club. We ate pizza and then I ran to the bathroom. Luckily no one else was in there! I have puked more with this pregnancy than with S. Maybe it is a girl. I hope we get to find out.

I am having a hard time adjusting to this new situation. D keeps saying that we would have had to move anyway and that it would be hard anywhere. BUT, we would have stayed in the midwest, within driving distance of family and friends. It is really hard for me to think that I won't see family until Christmas. I will be 6 months pregnant! That seems so far away! D will have completed one semester of graduate school. I just miss my best friend. I miss seeing them everyday and playing with the boys and doing fun things with them. I want to go home. This doesn't feel like home. It feels like way too long of a vacation with no fun things happening.
Surely, it will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!