Monday, August 22, 2005

Getting Big!

Sage, not my pregnant belly! S is getting to be such a big boy! We have started brushing his teeth at night now. He is very good about mommy's turn and Sage's turn. For his turn, he hold the tooth brush and sucks the tooth paste and drools. I don't let it last too long! He is also starting to walk a lot better. Not by himself but at first I was worried because his left foot turned in a lot and he would trip himself. Now, he usually keeps it pretty straight and he uses his thing to push and loves to push it around the house. He can turn it now but hasn't figured out how to back it up to get unstuck out of some spots. He will help pick up his blocks too. He puts them in the bucket one by one and I cheer and he keeps repeating until they are all picked up! Then he starts to take them back out and put them in again so I will continue to cheer!

He hasn't really napped this morning but he is just talking in his bed! I just want to leave him in there! I have already got some cleaning done and now I need to eat, again.

Pregnancy update- I feel yucky most of the time but haven't thrown up in a couple of days, although there have been threats. I haven't gained any weight yet according to my scale. I also don't feel like I am eating enough. I try but nothing sounds good and I am eating just to eat so I don't feel so yucky. 9 weeks down, too many to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!