...As if you needed to know more!
Amanda has this up today, so I thought I would copy. If you do, let me know!
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging?
M & M’s, plain. Sometimes peanut when I want some protein.
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
Non-spiritual, non-emotional answer: Mascara
3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
A vacation for just Drew and I- beach. For the fam- any. To live forever? Farm. And that says a lot since I told Drew I never wanted to be a farmers wife (something that needed clarifying growing up in Iowa).
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
Toilets. Especially since I now have two small standers.
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
If they know my mom, they say her. In college I was told I look like Gwyneth Paltrow and I keep clinging to that.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?
Both, everyone needs a good variety.
7. What's your all time favorite movie?
I can’t say it is my all time favorite because that is a huge commitment but Fever Pitch or Sweet Home Alabama. Maybe Legally Blonde.
8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
50/50. It depends on how tired I am. Or lazy, whichever way you want to see it.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
No hidden talents. I’ve always wanted to learn to play the violin and then move to the fiddle. I love me some bluegrass.
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
Nothing, comes to mind. Unless you count having unusually long toes that I can make go up and down every other one.
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
12. What is something you love to smell?
Chocolate Chip Cookies baking. Or Harvest Yankee candle.
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
Like I irritate people.
14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
Both. Drew makes me laugh the hardest especially the later it is at night.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
I've always been very loyal to the Gap. And I shop quite a bit at Target. Because I’m there.
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
19. Who is your favorite character of all time?
Emma from Jane Austen.
20. Would you want to be famous?
Nope. Too much work and not satisfying.
What are some or all of your answers?