- Sage told Drew he wants to be an author. This came about after Drew finished reading The Lord of the Rings for the night. Sage asked if we could make up stories like that too. And Drew explained it's called being an author.
- Levi was exposed to chicken pox last week. Nothing to do but wait.
- If you ask Kolby his name, he'll tell you, Bo. He is pretty adamant about being called Bo. Unfortunately, I got his backpack and lunch box monogrammed Kolby.
- His VBS teachers couldn't figure out why he was saying Bo for the say your name game.
- At dinner the other night, "I want to try asparagus because I've never had it before." - Sage
VBS is this week and I am helping in the kindergarten room. It has been a lot of fun and totally thrown Levi off any semblance of a schedule. Last night, wasn't great. I doubt tonight will be either. All that equals a very tired mommy. And we're on chicken pox watch. I've just resigned myself to the fact that there is nothing I can do about it. I talked to Drew's mom who is a pediatric triage nurse and she said it could take up to 14 days to show up and that they wouldn't tell me to keep him home. My doctor's office said the same thing except they said 5 - 7 days. My mom agreed with my mother in law. And to her credit she is a nurse.
My brain is mush. I need to shower, feed Levi again and go to sleep.