Monday, February 16, 2009

The Not So Magical Hairbrush

I went to the gym today. And almost died on the treadmill. But that's not my point.

I planned to shower after I worked out. Since all the boys would be in childcare, it seemed like a win-win situation to me. And, they provide most of what you need to shower. Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, shaving creme, even disposable razors, deodarant and mouthwash too.

But not a brush. Or a comb.

And that was exactly what I forgot.

I wrapped my head in my towel and did a walk of shame.

I walked to the salon and asked if they sold brushes or combs. Nope.

I then walked to the cafe where they sell a few toiletry items. Not there.

So, I took my towel off and started finger combing my hair. It wasn't looking great.
I kept going as I blow dried my hair.

It started looking better. And better. Until it looked totally normal!

Except that I forgot my straightener.

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! That's funny! There's a salon in there? Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have finger combed right away and gone with wet hair. I bet you'll be buying a new brush next time you go to Target! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should hold your head high for making it to the gym with 3 little boys in tow! You should have posted a pic of your new do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it. I know you know this, but I must say that pic of Levi is ADORABLE! He looks so different from the last time I held him... Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!