Monday, February 09, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Here's what I didn't do last week!

- I didn't forget to change Levi's diaper before heading to the park. And his diaper didn't leak while we were there, leaking through his outfit, the sling and onto my shirt.

- After getting home, I didn't just keep wearing my shirt even though it had been peed upon.

- And I certainly didn't not wash my sling because it has to hang dry and I need it. Nope, not me!

2 comments:

  1. thank you for being honest - I think I would have done the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oye!! Those were the good ol' days...! Thanks for the trip down memory lane, hee hee!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!