Thursday, January 24, 2008

First Bloody Nose

Kolby is the first to get a bloody nose at our house. And how appropriate since he climbs on everything.

He was in the living room with the fire truck, Sage was running up and down the hallway and I was doing something very important. I heard a strange noise and then a little cry and then nothing. I walked out to the living room to see Kolby standing there with the beginning of a wail on his face and blood flowing from both nostrils. I scooped him up and ran to the kitchen for a towel. I wasn't quick enough and he got it on his shirt and pants. He calmed down pretty quickly but wasn't a fan of me holding a wet towel under his nose waiting for the blood to stop flowing.

Later, I found two spots of blood on the fire truck front seat.

I couldn't get a clear story from Sage of what he saw but he said, he didn't push him. I have watched both of them crawl through, over and stand up on that fire truck so I believe him. He probably fell but maybe he had help!

I am not going to write that we are still waiting for our first injury induced ER visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!