Saturday, November 12, 2005

Napping, Showering and Laundry!





Sage slept for 2 hours after going to Rascals Gym and 2 hours yesterday afternoon. The thing both days had in common was that he slept in the car for about 10 minutes in the morning and then went down for a nap about 1. Today, no car ride so we will see if his nap lasts as long.

Drew and I went on a date last night! Our friends watched Sage at their house and even put him to bed successfully in a pack-n-play! We ate at Arby's because we were trying to catch a movie. We saw the movie about Edward Murrow. It was interesting and we both really liked the black and white effect. Then we went to Starbucks and got hot chocolate. It was so nice to hang out with Drew and really be able to talk instead of having an interruption to tell Sage to do something or stop doing something.

This morning was kind of lazy. I did a load of laundry and showered and that is about it. Drew got sick during the night so hung out at home this morning instead of going to studio to work. Again, so nice to have him around even if we were both kind of doing our own thing. Sage went into the bathroom while Drew was showering and acted like he wanted to get in so Drew agreed. He screamed and screamed hating the shower. I washed him while Drew held him and then took him out, but I did get one picture!

And Sage helps me with the laundry and Drew got the pics and a movie to prove it! It is so cute!

And apparently, I haven't figured out how to put the pictures where I want them yet! The laundry pictures go from the bottom up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!