Monday, November 28, 2005

Baby Update, Thanksgiving etc.

Weight: 154
Babies heart rate: 124

Everything is going well. I measured 24 but am 23 weeks along. I have been wearing maternity jeans for a little over a week and I try to not wear the shirts yet since most of them are huge still.

Thanksgiving was fun. It was different and we didn't stuff ourselves to oblivion like normal but we had a good time. We tried to set up our Christmas tree when we got home but our lights were all burnt out. We got an okay picture for our Christmas cards. I am hoping that they come in the mail today or tomorrow. I really need to finish the letter but am waiting for creative inspiration. Hopefully, it comes sooner than later!

Update on Sage staying dry through the night: If I put his overnight diaper on, chances are he won't leak. If Drew puts it on, chances are he will leak. I just figured this out with Drew being home for the past couple of days. So, which do I enjoy more, getting a break from putting Sage to bed or not doing as much laundry? I am going with the laundry at this moment. Ask me around 7:15.

Sage is officially ready for snow. A friend gave us some snow pants and we bought $10 boots at Wal-Mart. We are excited to get some fun pictures! He is really funny to watch walk around in the boots! Such a little man. He still isn't talking with words yet, but he babbles a lot and has a lot of influctuation. He also sings. And his dance changes with different forms of music. He bobs his head for rock and he sways back and forth for jazz. It is really funny. He will often point to the computer and bob his head. That is his way of asking for music to be put on. He has started to throw more fits lately. He will lay on the floor and scream. It is hard to know how to react to him. It seems like he always throws fits when Drew and I are getting ready to go to church. He is never happy when we are at church either. He doesn't cry the whole time or anything, he just isn't himself around people after we pick him up from the nursery. Normally, he is very social and smiley and waves at a lot of people but at church, he just gives them the cold stare.

I just noticed he is getting more teeth! He is getting some in the back of his mouth. What a big boy! He has 4 on top and 4 on bottom and on the bottom right side of his mouth he is getting 2 more! They skip a space and then 2 more have broken through.

He is especially whiny today because I had my dr. appt. He fell asleep in the car and stayed asleep in the umbrella stroller half of the time. Then he didn't sleep when we got home. Making for a grouchy Sage and a grouchy mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!