Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I should be packing but this is more fun



This lovely picture is me and Drew in his dorm room at Iowa State. There is something in particular that I want you to notice. Drew's eyebrows.

Here's the story. The summer before this picture was taken, he worked at Mt. Carmel Bible Camp in Alexandria, MN. He used Sun-In. He claims that Sun-In misted down from his hair to his eyebrows. On one occasion, he said that maybe some Sun-In got on a q-tip and onto his eyebrows.

He still gets teased. Mainly by me when we find old pictures. I think his eyebrows stayed this white for the next 3 years.

6 comments:

  1. Maybe he was just so inspired by his blonde bombshell girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I definitely remember hearing this story. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a funny memory...that he'll never live down...ever...because of pictures...SO funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we totally remember this. too funny. thanks for posting. ah, fun college memories...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and bring a smile to my face, so thanks!